Saturday, June 18, 2011

SOMETHING WAITS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE FORMAT!

 

My new collection of short stories, SOMETHING WAITS, is now available on Amazon.com in Kindle format. If you don’t own a Kindle you can get the app for your PC, iPhone, iPad, Sylvania TV with Halo-Lite, whatever. Soon to be available on iBooks as well.

Except—

--it isn’t really my book. It’s YOUR book. You made it happen by your terrific response to the “pre-release” of some of the stories on my blog, and for the faithful purchasing of my other ebooks, THE DEADENDERSSHIMMER and THE TARN. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my cuffs. Give yourselves a big hand!

I do hope you enjoy all the stories collected in SOMETHING WAITS…there’s quite a few more where those came from. In the meantime, there’s more Jones coming your way this summer in the form of a very special project even I am sworn to secrecy about…but I’ll reveal this much: it’s a concept totally unlike anything seen before and may just be the ultimate summer read!

Again, my heartfelt thanks for your continued support of my efforts!

Happy Nightmares! 

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/SOMETHING-WAITS-ebook/dp/B0056IC0XG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digita...

Green_creep5